Bettoja Hotels is at your service, today as everyday since 1878.
Bettoja Hotels is continuing to ensure hospitality services, strictly following the Government’s health and hygiene standards to safeguard the health of all our guests, to whom we guarantee:
- Healthy and safe environments thanks to the increased cleaning and sanitisation of common areas and rooms. All our hotel rooms and restaurant are sanitized every two hours with government approved disinfectants;
- Massimo d’Azeglio Restaurant is offering its usual restaurant service following all the Government's health and hygiene standards;
- The room’s area and surfaces are sanitized with an ozone treatment before welcoming new guests;
- Face masks and gloves are provided for our guests to use;
- Sanitizing gel dispensers are available to guests in all the common areas;
- The laundry cleaning activity strictly respects the washing, packaging and anti-bacterial and anti-CoVid-19 transport process;
- We have installed plexiglass protections at the front desk and we clearly outline the safety distances;
- All the staff is equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE), and closely follow safety protocol;
- Our rates allow you to modify or cancel your reservation at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
We will do everything we can to ensure a safe and smooth stay, and we are at your service today as always.